Janice Daoud is a celebrity makeup artist whose aesthetic is known for a new kind of chic that channels 70s glamour in an array of bold and free-spirited looks. This is the inspiration behind the Disco Dreams collection.
Application: Apply on top of eyeshadow or lipstick with a flat synthetic brush for intensity or use alone with finger tips for a subtle looks. The all-in one glitter formula will dry in place resulting in no fall-out that lasts all day/night. No primer necessary. Once opened, store container at room temperature with the lid securely fasted to prevent product from drying out.
Palette contains: 6 gel based glitters for hair, face and body that are vegan and cruelty free.
Electric Vibration (green)
Le Bleu (blue)
Disco Darling (purple)
Last Dance (multi Color)
- Safe for sensitive skin and all hair types
- Easy to apply, stays in place, and washes away with soap and water
- Simply brushes out of hair
- Lightweight and never sticky
- No fragrance or alcohol
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Made in the USA
How to Use:
- Enhance your glow by applying to your face, smooth onto hair, and use all over as a shimmering body glitter
- Twist lid open, dip a cosmetic brush or clean fingertip into jar, glide onto desired area, and shine all day/night
- Allow to dry quickly by applying small amounts in thin layers
- Remove from skin with soap and water using a cloth to wipe away and brush out of hair before shampooing
- Use with caution around eye area